- took a four hour nap after work on Friday and woke up at midnight (thankfully Herbert wasn't flying around)
- dicked around and didn't get anything done I wanted to get done, damn nap, went back to sleep
- made myself get up at 8 to go running
- ran, showered, ate and turned on cartoons
- attempted to get caught up on blog reading
- finished up card holders for Indie Gift Box, got frustrated with Betsy (my sewing machine) and punched her. violence is not the answer
- figured out and fixed Betsy, finished card holders and readied them for shipping
- wrote guest post for la la lists - a game of would you rather
- mailed card holders, had a late lunch at Jimmy John's and people watched in the mall
- saw The Ghostbusters, Sailor Moon, a Stormtrooper and some other characters I can't name
- hopped over to Marsh to pick up items to make pumpkin muffins
- came home and started on "homework"
- headed out to go hookah and have dinner with Rachel and Tony
- Tony: Are you seeing anyone? Me: No. *short pause* I see people every day.
- laughed out how much of a smart ass I can be at times
- finished "homework" and went to sleep
- attempted to wake up and go running, fell back asleep
- woke up, turned on music and attempted to catch up on blogs, write a blog and get nothing done
- washed dishes
- made two ingredient pumpkin muffins (but really 4 because I added some extras)
- made some watermelon and lime juice YUM!
- went running, showered and ate
- told an old man to suck a dick after he yelled dirty nothings at me while I was finishing up my run
- wrote some more
- cut some fabric and readied my "homework"
- typed this blog
Sunday, August 19, 2012
weekend wrap up - because I felt like it
Thought I'd pop in and share my weekend in list formation, here we go: