It's that time of the month again!!! No not lady time. Me, Myself & I link up party time!
- When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up? - listen to music, hang out with friends, eat (not a good thing, but it happens), take a nap. Nothing particularly exciting. Gosh, I sound kinda boring.
- If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer? - I feel like Harry Potter isn't in the current time period and would like to live when all that was happening. I'd like to live at Hogwarts and I'd have to be there when Harry was there. Maybe a few years before him, but still around when he was around. Also, I wonder if there is an Asian and an American wizarding school. I bet the Asian wizarding school has ninjas too.
- What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn? - I've never been big on dressing up for Halloween. But the last two Halloweens I've been Daria Morgandorffer, Cho from Harry Potter (for work) and then that evening Amy Farrah Fowler. I always dress nerdy as opposed to sexy. I say I'll do something sexy, but then can't bring myself to do it. It's supposed to be the one day a year when you can dress crazy and no one can judge your choice and I still go for nerdy. I guess that means my inner me is truly nerdy.
- Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told. - a) I sometimes pluck my armpit and leg hairs. My mother did it and now I do it too. b) I always touch my pockets, front and back, to make sure my wallet, phone and keys are present and accounted for. c) When I count I count in different accents. d) When I go grocery shopping I talk to myself and sometimes in different voices. e) At home I sit on the toilet sideways. In my old apartment the toilet was too close to the tub so my knees hit. I have more space now, but I still do it. Other places I'm fine.
- What would you tell your 16 year old self? - Enjoy it while you can. Hang out with your friends and have fun. Once you're living on your own you'll be working the rest of your life. Avoid roommates when you can. And be smart with your money. If you don't really need it, you don't need to buy it.