Wednesday, October 10, 2012

home sweet home - a mish mash



I haven't blogged in the last couple of days and thought maybe I should today. So here I am. I've been taking a lot of long naps. Naps where I only mean to lay down for 30 minutes and then I wake up 1 - 3 hours later. There isn't any reason I can think of that I should be so tired.

Anywho, here are some rooms I found on the interwebs that I'd love to pull elements from for my future house. There's so much inspiration on the interwebs, it's hard to choose.

i'm drawn to the soft colors here and the white drawers and wall decor



this would be the perfect place to sit and read or listen to music and just relax

because every Asian girl needs a room full of Hello Kitty*

 not sure I'd be able to sleep here, but I still think it'd be fun*

this room is almost perfect for all my crafty needs, it could use a big cushy chair for crocheting in

*I couldn't find the original source for this. :(  I think next time I do a post like this I'll focus on one type of room. I really need a craft room/office. Come on lottery!

Also, look over to the left. My pretty red eyebrows and underneath a social media bar. I love interweb tutorials. I'm learning a lot. You probably don't notice all the changes if you read my blog in google reader though, but that's okay.

Doing a little linking up today:
Blog-working Wednesday!


reading - A Storm of Swords by George R.R.Martin

8 comments:

Rima said...

mmm yeahhh CALI HERE YOU COME

gale said...

hmm how thrilled would dh be if I put that mirror in our master bath. I need that thing.

S said...

Those eyebrows are really cool!

michelle @ this little light said...

Beautiful ... I love that little white fox in the shadow box!

Found you via the blog hop and am now following along happily via GFC!

Come on over and visit this little light when you can! {www.shinethislight.com}

itsmekt said...

i must say the 'relaxation room' looks amazing! i could tottally enjoy a good book or nap there lol
following along from the blog hop, come say hi
http://adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.ca/

Simply Evani said...

Love the CA counter! And seriously your blog is looking gooooood. I think Fall makes me sleepy. Something about the sun not being out for me to frolic in makes me tired.

meandmr.com said...

I love all of those rooms! Great choices!
-meandmr.com

Angela King said...

that bed! omg!