Thursday, October 25, 2012

nom, nom, nom...let's eat - october supplement {and a sponsor call out}


It wasn't my intention to post another things I like food edition this month, but when I ran across all the following photos I couldn't resist. The following are all drool worthy photos (I think). You've been warned.

Also, I'm starting the hunt for sponsors for November. Swap spots and paid spots available. I've added a new ad spot that will be seen on the bottom of EVERY post for the entire month. That's a lot of exposure. Check out my sponsor page.

I had something similar to this at the State Fair this summer. It was dee-fucking-licious.
Sweet & Spicy Caramelized Onion BBQ Grilled Cheese via Ring Finger Tan Line

I love bacon and mashed potatoes and meatloaf is good too. This just looks like a win all around.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf via Pass the Sushi

I love hot cocoa and I hear that lavender is quite relaxing. Where do you get lavender though?
lavender hot chocolate via a la mode*


Ooey, gooey cheese and bread. I've made Hasselback Potatoes before. I like this spin.
Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread via Lauren's Latest
 
I bet the pumpkin and chips give this a little kick. Comfort food for the fall for sure. I think this has to go on my immediate try list.
Pumpkin Macaroni & Cheese Sprinkled with Bacon via Lauren's Latest
 
 Thought I'd end with a dessert or maybe a breakfast treat.
Strawberry Basil Eclairs via Chasing Delicious
How hungry are you now? You don't like me very much right now do you. That's okay. I can handle it.
 
Don't forget to check out my birthday giveaway!

reading - Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah

4 comments:

Rima said...

NOM. Lavender you can get at health food market... they usually sell it in the herbs/tea aisle.

nom. bread. cheese. nom

Evani Gatsby said...

I want that garlic bread RIGHT NOW. In my mouth. Sigh.

Sabrina Bos said...

OMG. Gimme some. Of everything!

Nina said...

kinda made my stomach grumble ... tasty food!!! want some ..