I don't know how this keeps happening, but I've been nominated for a Liebster Award for the 4 times now. I guess I'm just that awesome. Here is where you can find the first time I won a Liebster Award.
The two most recent nominations come from Marla Jan of Luck Fupus and Gaby of Gaby's La Dee Da. Back in the middle of October, Yen of Green House on Top of the Hill nominated me as well. If you want to see what all is involved in a Liebster Award you can read my first post linked above. I don't want to go through all that again since I've done it once so I'm changing the rules this go around and I'm only answer 5 questions from each person and I'm leaving it at that. I'm not nominating anyone. Take that Liebster Award, the chain is ending here for me.
- Why did you start a blog? - To be able to keep in touch with my BFF after we parted ways after college.
- If you cook, what is your favorite go to dish to make? - Turkey, chicken chili. Or kim chee and rice. Just depends.
- What foods do you hate and why? - I used to dislike cooked fruit (in pies and stuff) due to the texture. I don't really hate anything. I'm willing to try just about anything.
- If you could have any profession in the world, what would you want to be? - I love being a crafter and making old things new and new things newer. I wouldn't mind brushing up on my photography and graphic design skills though.
- List 5 weird habits you have - I pull my eyebrows. I sit on my toilet bowl (at home only) sideways. I take apart sandwiches from certain places to eat them. I can only think of 3.
- What 80's sitcom theme song would be the theme song for your life? - I'm gonna be the rebel I am and go with a 90's cartoon. Daria...you're standing on my neck!
- PC or Mac? - I currently work from a PC. I had a MacBook Pro, but it was stolen. I plan to get a Mac again one of these days.
- If you could pack up, move and restart your life anywhere in the world, where and why? - I wouldn't live in any one place. I'd have a couple of homes. The main home would be in California. The sun, the beach, awesome blog friends. I'd also have a home in maybe Toronto. I could go there in the winter for a few weeks to get my cold weather fix.
- Best gift you have ever received? - Life was a pretty good gift.
- NATURAL hair color? - Super dark brown.
- Growing up, did you have a favorite cartoon? What was it? - As a teen it was Daria. As a kid I like Duck Tales and Gummie Bears and Tiny Toons. Those were the good cartoons. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles too.
- If the world ends tomorrow, what would you choose to do with the rest of your time? - Hang out with people I care about.
- Do you have any regrets in life so far? What is it? - I kinda regret going to school and NOT getting a degree in art/photography. But for the most part, I don't have regrets because at the moment those things were happening, that's exactly what I wanted or how I felt.
- You see a $20 bill on the street. Do you: - I would pick it up and keep it.
- Pick it up and keep it
- Ask at least 3 people around, then take it?
- Ask at least 3 people around and feel sad when someone actually claims it?
- Give it to a homeless person
- Are you a morning person, or an evening person? - Both. Some days I'm up late, but I have no problem getting up early if I need to. I actually feel like I get a lot more done when I get up early.
reading - nothing, I haven't decided what my next book will be