Friday, November 30, 2012

Polish Swap part deux and upcoming stuffs

I rarely if ever paint my nails, but for some odd reason I couldn't help myself and joined another Polish Swap hosted by Carly and Rachel.

I was partnered with Raquel who blogs at Raq Star Nails. Go stop by her blog. There are lots of good nail inspiration over there. I asked for pearly nudes, browns, bronzes and golds and she obliged and sent me Essie's Good as Gold and Buy Me a Cameo.


I think these are both great colors for the fall and the Good as Gold will be a great accent. I'm gonna try my hardest to start wearing nail polish, but I do a lot of work with my hands so we'll see how that lasts.

Tomorrow is December so it's time for monthly goals again. Make sure to come back tomorrow and link up with your goals for December. Imagine that I'll be blogging two days in a row.

Also, I'm still looking to do ad swaps for December and looking for anyone interested in guest posting. Come on, you know you want to!

reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

3 comments:

welldressedmaker said...

I know what you mean! I work with my hands all the time and keeping polish impeccable is almost impossible. These are delightful colors! I really like rose and gold together. in fact, I like gold and whatever together....
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Purrincup said...

Love it!!

Simply Evani said...

I love polish swaps and those Essies are great ones! I've been finding it harder and harder to find time to do mani's since I got rid of Mani Mondays so maybe it's something to bring back? Anyhoots, let's ad swap away! And I'd love to do a guest post for you and now that I think about it, if you're interested, that's a really good thing to offer my LGP co-hosts! :) Any chance you're interested?