Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Guest Post: Love Always, Eve

Since I'm super busy this week...so busy I wanted to cry yesterday...might be some other things that made me want to cry too. Eve from Love Always, Eve was lovely enough to guest post here today. She was the beautiful young woman I was paired up with for the first polish swap I participated in.
twitter/instagram/pinterest
Hi, Sarcastic Fans! My name is Eve and I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into yoga, and I have half a brain. Ok, so only half of that is true. I don't like pina coladas, and I don't have a brain. JK...I think!

No, seriously, in central Florida born and raised. Down by the lake is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool...and I don't really know the rest of that rap.

Anyways, I'm Eve and I blog over at Love Always E :-)! And if you were falling, then I would catch you. I'd get you a match, if you needed a light. If you're chilly, I won't let you take my sweater. If you have a headache, I'll get you aspirin. I'll def buy you Rogaine, if you start losing your hair, but I doubt you'd want me to sew on the patches to all you tear out of your head.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you. Cause I know a place where the grass is really greener, and let's make the most of tonight like we're gonna die young, cause I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night! This has gotta be the good life!

That's the kind of random nonsense you'd find over at my blog. Also, if you head over there and leave a comment about how many different songs I just used in this post, you'll get a reward. That reward being that I'd love you forever and the satisfaction of knowing a million different song lyrics. Hint: I used 8 different songs.

On another note, my motto (and you can quote me on this): "Life is too serious to take yourself seriously!"

Thanks Eve for guest posting today. Now you guys go visit her blog and leave her some blog love.

reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

3 comments:

Simply Evani said...

LOL I'm so bad at guessing games but I want to know which 8 songs so bad! Hi Eve!

Unknown said...

It looks great! Thanks, Melissa, for letting me guest post for you! Even though it's a crazy one!

Unknown said...

That was so cute. I think Eve is awesome! I am stopping by because Eve told me too :) I hope your week gets better. I had a week like that last week with finals and I had some lovely ladies guest post for me as well. There is nothing like solid blog friendships. Take Care!