Monday, December 17, 2012

oh, hai!

courtesy of my friend YoungC on instagram and idcapthat app

Gosh, it feels like it's been forever since I've had a chance to post...though it was only last week. It's nice to be able to relax a little bit. (Also, I don't really like the the word bitch, but this photo was funny.)

The Winter Pop Up Shop was a success. It was a pretty quiet turn out, but I did sell a few things and had one custom order. I learned a few things about vending and have a few things to work on for the next time I do a pop up shop or craft show. I'm looking forward to doing future shows.

It was nice to sleep in Sunday morning. No getting up early for work, crafting or the pop up shop. I didn't sleep too late though because my body isn't used to that, but I got to sleep past 9. Woo! I decided I wasn't going to do any crafting today and I sort of didn't. I hung out with a friend and had lunch (free cheeseburger from a rewards card) and then we hung out at the fancy mall, mostly browsed. Word of the adventure: overpriced.

I'm off until Wednesday. Yay! That worked out nicely. I'm looking forward to the time off. I don't have any urgent crafting, but I do have a few projects I need to work on. It'll be nice to relax a little bit. I think the rest of the week will be super busy at work with last minute shoppers. Hopefully they're all nice and friendly.

Other than that, nothing new really since all I've been doing is sitting at home crafting for shows and shops. I'll finally have time to clean up my apartment from the craft explosion that has occured. Maybe start packing up more boxes, selling more stuff and seeing what I can dump. And back to blogging and blog reading. I've got about 500 posts to go through. Yikes!


reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

1 comment:

Simply Evani said...

Lol when my bloglovin count hits 300 and above, I just press mark all as read. I can't do it. It's too much anxiety. I'm so glad you get to relax again girlfriend!