Friday, December 21, 2012

winter solstice 12.0 - a wish list

I've transferred quite a few things over from my fall wishlist. I usually do. A lot of things I just like all the time, like hugs and business success and growth, cuddle time too.

Some of the things that came to pass from my fall wishlist are getting to try a s'more (it was okay) and winning lottery tickets (woo!). I'm still working on that plane ticket to California and new apartment. It's the perfect time to start putting in more work on these wishes. Sometimes you have to help the Universe out.

What are your wishes for this winter?

reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wishlist, wishing you all that and more in 2013, you deserve it!

Jen said...

Wonderful wishlist!!! :)