What things can I share about me that I might not have shared already? If something here is a repeat...oh well. My bad. (This post is really just an excuse to post a current picture of myself with this awesome mustache on a stick and red eyebrows. I love red eyebrows.)
You don't have to tell me anything about you. It'd be cool if you did though. Also, we're coming up on the end of the month which means I'll be recapping my January goals and posting my goals for February in a few days. Come back and share your goals with me for February.
- I didn't get my driver's license until I was 28. I still don't own a car. I'm perfectly content to take public transportation. It's an adventure. Not always an awesome adventure, but an adventure none the less.
- I have lived on my own far away from my family for the past 12 years. I'm okay with that. I don't need to talk to my family on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.That's really just how we are. We pretty much just existed in the same house together.
- I'm easily distracted. Squirrel! (Name that movie reference. Ha!)
- I'm kind of obsessed with Hello Kitty, glasses, mustaches and checking my email. I will check my email 5 times in 3 minutes knowing there isn't anything new to check. It's really just a habit I think.
- I can't read one book at a time. I'm usually reading at least three books at once.
- Depending on the light my eyes are light brown or darker brown. (see picture above, it's a light brown day)
- As a typical Asian all my shoes are at the front door, but I can't stand to walk around barefoot on the carpet so I wear flip flops around my apartment. Or socks, but usually flip flops.
- There are sticky notes all along the bottom of my computer monitor because I need reminders to do things or want to remember things. I also have random pieces of paper on my desk or in notebooks with all kinds of notes. I can't bring myself to make notes digitally. They don't work for me.
- I don't like when people say they're bored. There is way too much awesomeness and amazing in the world for anyone ever to say they're bored.
- Sometimes I pluck the hairs from my legs with tweezers. I swear I have patches on my legs where the hair doesn't grow back. That or it just takes a really long time.
And if you missed yesterday's post, the winner of my 500th post giveaway was Chelsea M. Thanks to everyone who participated. I'd like to do a few more giveaways this year, but probably not until after my No Buy period is over.
Lastly, I'd like to start ad swapping again. I'm not sure why I stopped actively pursuing ad swaps, but I did. Check out my sponsors page up top and come swap ads with me.