Tuesday, January 15, 2013

boom bap...muzak! v. 01.13


Another things I like (Tuesday) feature. Some of the music that I enjoy. The first two songs I tend to play on repeat on my iPod. Other than that I have nothing significant to say about this handful of songs. Enjoy!



Your Summer Song - Exile ft. J. Mitchell



Soul Kiss - Lee Wilson ft. Mos Def



Feelings - Whitney Coleman ft. Alpha.Live (a local artist, the dude is a close friend of mine, pain in my ass too)



Jesus Saves, I Spend - St. Vincent



You Are Not My Friend - Norah Jones

What do you like to listen to?

reading - Try the Morgue by Eva Maria Staal
This post brought to you in part by:

1 comment:

LaNesha Tabb said...

your blog is refreshing and awesome!!
new follower from the bloghop!
xoxo
www.wearethetabbs.blogspot.com