Along with co-hosting a Valentine gift exchange I've decided that I also want to send out anti-valentine's this year as well. I like sending things in the mail. I also like getting non-bill type mail. So if you're interested in receiving a card from me, fill out the form below.
Seterra from The Burghal Gurl has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks Setarra! Go visit her blog!
I've been nominated for several of these now, so I've gotten to the point where I only answer the questions. You can like it or lump it. Here are the answers to Seterra's questions:
- If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you bought? - If it were a super large sum of money I would move into a new apartment.
- Favorite cartoon growing up? - Thundercats, THUNDERCATS, THUNDERCATS! Hooooooooo!
- Nickname? - Mel, Melly Mel, Mo, Mo-lissa, Pimpin, Pimp Muffin, chickenboo.
- Is your high school crush still hot? - No, they all look old, older than I do even.
- Favorite accessory? - Glasses and a cardigan when weather permits.
- What kind of music do you listen to? - Just about everything, Hip Hop, soul, r & b, alternative, pop, country, oldies, etc.
- Your high school mascot? - Heidelberg LIONS!
- Favorite season? - Spring, it's not too hot.
- First Kiss: Disaster or Success? - Meh...unexpected.
- Favorite part of your body? - Booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere.
- Craziest thing you've ever done? - Almost got into a fight with a boy twice my size.
Now the good part of this post. So I finally hit 500 blog posts near the end of the year and I wanted to do something fun. I had originally planned to have the giveaway for the 500th post, but I was messing around and posted an extra post that ended up being my 500th post. Oops, oh well. So here we are and here I am posting the giveaway now. Yay! Check out the rafflecopter widget below to see the awesome prizes and to enter. Also a special thanks to Evani of Simply Evani for donating one of the prizes.