Tuesday, February 26, 2013

nom, nom, nom...let's eat - february edition

Don't forget, Friday begins a new month, which means it's time for a recap on February goals and some new goals for March. Get your goals together and come link up with us!
I can't believe I haven't done a noms themed things I like post since November. How'd that happen?!? Well a few more days and I can eat meat again. So...yup, a meat themed post. Ha! The thing I want most is fried chicken or chicken fingers, other than that though I haven't really craved meat.


Parmesan Chicken Fingers from Pinch of Yum - of course since I've been wanting chicken fingers I had to start with chicken fingers. I think I will attempt to make these this weekend.


Ham and Chive Fritters from Spoon Fork Bacon - I don't eat ham. The only pork I eat is bacon and pepperoni on pizzas, but I'd sure have a bit of ham with these beauties.


Unami Burger photo via Cook & Be Merry - Her review isn't positive, but that photo...mmmmm.  I still want to check this place out. I've heard good reviews too.


Beer Battered Buttermilk Fried Chicken via Food and Wine - That's a mouth full to say. I love fried chicken, but I don't like making it because I dislike frying things. I wonder who I can convince to fry this for me if I do all the prep.


Chocolate Banana Macarons from design.bake.run - Okay, I couldn't do a full meat post. I had to add a sweet treat. I need someone to give these a go and send them to me *coughcoughRIMAcoughcough* I think they'd go great with the Banana Nutella smoothies I make every morning.


reading - Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This post brought to you in part by:

6 comments:

Angela King said...

omg i need those macaroons now. right now. in my belly!

Setarra said...

Ahhhh that unami burger looks sooooo yummy!

Yen said...

When you're down in OC, try out Umami Burger at The Camp in Costa Mesa. Or try 50/50's Slater in Huntington Beach... their burger is massive.

Jen said...

All of this looks and sounds amazing!!! :)

Rima said...

just like Yen said, I'm taking you to UMAMI AND Slaters 50/50. fat day everydayyy...

gurl, that macaron... gaaah. i must try again.

Simply Evani said...

UMAMI IS THE SPOT. Evidence by the numerous appearances its made on the blog :)