Thursday, March 7, 2013

photo a day: 1 - 5

One of my goals for this month is to take a photo every day with my DSLR. Here are the first few days.


day 1 - my favorite fabric, seaside by Riley Blake


day 2 - darth vader reads


day 3 - banana nutella smoothie, yes that's a salsa jar


day 4 - ready for another day of work


day 5 - ready for a nap after 6 days straight of work

reading - Jack Canfield's Guide to Living the Law of Attraction by Jack Canfield and D.D. Watkins
This post brought to you in part by:

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love that fabric, so pretty!

welldressedmaker said...

awww I like these photos! I wish I had a DSLR!!! And I first thought that that salsa had totally putrefied!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Yen said...

where did you get that darth vader clock from?