Thursday, April 11, 2013

*waves hi* I'm back!


This might be my favorite picture that I took while I was on vacation. I'm not quite ready to be back from vacation. I really need to get my butt in gear and move back to California or find a job that allows me to travel there A LOT and other places as well. Anywho, I plan to write a proper post or two or three shortly. I still need to get back in the swing of things.

But you should know I for sure that I had a GREAT time hanging out with Rima, Evani and Gaby while I was out there. It was like we're just old friends who are separated by distance.

reading - Frostbite by Richelle Mead
This post brought to you in part by:

4 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous picture! Happy to see made it back safely. :)

Rima said...

i miss ya already!!!

Jan said...

Stll a little bummer I wasn't able to join you :|

Jan said...

Still a little bummed I wasn't able to join you :|