Tuesday, May 28, 2013

it's what I want - currently

  • lean, strong dancer type legs
  • a great job that I enjoy and pays well doing something I like
  • someone cuddly to talk on the phone to late at night
  • a little red FIAT 500 with beats audio 
  • to hang out with all my friends over good music and food
  • a day at Disney California Adventure with my California ladies along with a burger from Slater's and some macarons from Bottega Louie and matcha tiramisu from Urth Cafe
  • a quiet affordable apartment in a nice neighborhood with a washer and dryer included
  • a winning lottery ticket so I can make my dreams and others people's dreams happen
  • happiness
  • some fun dresses from modcloth
  • a puppy
  • a strong healthy body that will take me through this adventure for a long time
  • an orange cruiser (bicycle) from Public bikes
  • new ink
Just a short list. Today was day 7 of 10 at work. I'm ready for Friday. I can't remember the last time I've seen any of my friends. I need some fun time.

reading - Elephants on Acid by Alex Boese
This post brought to you in part by:

2 comments:

Jen said...

You had me at Disney haha! Let's go! :)

Rima said...

uh yes on Disney.
uh yes on new ink.
uh YES on Public bikes (i want)

comeeee