The first day of summer is this month...I love summer, but I don't like it sometimes too. In the winter you can put on layers and layers of clothing to get warm. In the summer after you're nekkid, that's it. And you can't get nekkid in public...well you can, but it's not a good idea.
- learn to make butter - it was fun to watch this happen in my blender. I wasn't sure if my blender could handle it at first, but then bam...there's the butter in my blender looking all creamy. I didn't know where buttermilk came from. It should've been obvious, but it wasn't. Ha! - 1
- read 5 books - I am currently in the middle of a fourth book Not as much reading going on this month. I guess I went overboard with the reading last week. I'm still on point to finish reading 50 books by the end of the year. I just recently picked up some interesting reads at the library too. - 3/5
- go outside & play - I still tend to spend more time inside than out, but I did take a nice walk down Mass Ave with a a friend and I even started running on the Monon. I know running isn't really playing, but I was outside and enjoying the weather -1
- put money in savings - I took most of the cash I made from Mother's Day cards sales and stuck into my savings account since I didn't need the cash to pay rent. Woo! -1
- treat yoself! - Nothing big, but I got myself a few new basic v-necks. A lot of my shirts seem to have holes in them and I don't particularly like buying new clothes. Especially right now. I also enjoyed some take out food a few times. Gotta start saving up again though. -1
I wasn't really sure what I wanted to make my goals this month. Getting my apartment cleared out has been a slow going process. There really is a lot of stuff. I hope to make a dent in it this month. I also have a lot of product left over from the WINTER holidays that I keep meaning to get sent out to the consignment shops, but it's just sitting here. I really need to just send it out. I think it'd help make my apartment look less cluttered. I also told a friend I'd send him some of the extra LEGO bricks I got from work to him so those need to go too. A lot of clearing out this month.
What are your goals this month? Grab the button below, leave your link in the comments section below. Let's get some stuff done.