It's already the end of May and we're almost half way through the year. Oy! Linking up with Rima from Bolu by Rima for 12 things. You can go back to this post here to see my 12 things list. Or you can just read down below.
take a vacation to California
- read 50 books
- create a vision board
- buy a bicycle
- run a 5k and 10k
- lose at least 34 lbs
- get a check up
eat vegetarian for a month
- register issa.ino as a business
- make issa.ino my ONLY job
- get issa.ino organized for the holidays
- apply to a large craft show
- Nothing new to cross off the list.
- 20 books down and 30 to go. Not as much reading as I was doing last month. I just picked up 6 books from the library though, so I've got plenty to read.
- I've started running again and joined a gym. I think that I should be able to run the 5k in no time and I hope to start seeing some poundage lost as well.
- I'm thinking about changing the last few items on my list. I'm not sure where I want my business to go right now. I've not been putting as much of myself into it as I had been previously. I don't know if I'm just in a rut or what.
In other news: I made butter today with just heavy cream and my blender. I threw some vanilla extract in with it to give it some flavor. Also, this weather is kinda making me miserable.