The year is half over and well, I've not gotten much done. Linking up with Rima from Bolu by Rima for 12 things. You can go back to this post here to see my 12 things list. Or you can just read down below.
take a vacation to California
- read 50 books
- create a vision board
- buy a bicycle
- run a 5k and 10k
- lose at least 34 lbs
- get a check up
eat vegetarian for a month
- register issa.ino as a business
- make issa.ino my ONLY job
- get issa.ino organized for the holidays
- apply to a large craft show
- Nothing new to cross off the list. (didn't even change this from last month)
- 25 books down and 25 to go. I've started reading more again. I'm back on reading teen fiction. I don't know why I like teen fiction so much.
- I've been enjoying the gym and have lost about 2 lbs so far. Not bad, though I wish it were a lot more than that.
- This past Saturday I ran an urban obstacle course. It wasn't quite a 5K. I want to do another color run. I need to find someone who wants to run with me. It's much more fun when you have someone to run with you.
- Still not sure how I want to change the last few items I should probably figure that out.
In other news: I'm tired of my neighbors setting on fireworks. I'm sure this will continue for another month. I want to punch them all in the throat.