Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Letters

The campaign has ended, but you can still donate to 100 Quilts, 100 Kids.




Dear  Gym - I wish you were closer. I also wish I was able to spend more time with you. This couple of times a week just isn't enough for me. I need to see more of you.

Dear Bills - You guys need to work on paying yourselves so I can do other things with my hard earned money. I want to have more fun and do more good. Can you help out with that?

Dear USPS - I dislike you...A LOT. Your policies stink and so does your service. Maybe we need to find an alternative to mailing letters and packages or you need and update. Either way you need some work.

Dear Thai Food - I can't wait for you to be in my belly.

Dear Yarn - Why are you so spendy? Your price jumped twice in a year. That's just crazy. My pockets are not lined with gold.

Dear Stuff - *poof* be gone...damn it, it didn't work. If I didn't need the extra money, you would be in the dumpster right now or in some new strangers house.

Dear Universe - Positive thoughts, good vibes and gratefulness. I haven't expressed what I'm grateful for lately with you. There's been a lot of stress. We need to have a sit down.

reading - Not in Kansas Anymore by Christine Wicker
This post brought to you in part by:

3 comments:

Display Name said...

Mmm yesss Thai food~

Jen said...

It would be amazing if bills could pay themselves.

Simply Evani said...

I'm so happy about your love for the gym now... :)