Saturday, December 21, 2013

winter solstice 13.0 - a wish list


Today is the shortest day of the year...for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere at least. And while it's a short day, it's still full of all kinds of possibilities. I'll be spending at least half the day at work.

peace, relaxation and fun in Chicago
new tv and Chromecast
less stuff (purge, sell, trash)
meet ellen
spend more time with friends
hugs and hot tea
new business opportunities
a first date
weight lost, muscle gained
more money earned, more money saved
more business successes
hot cocoa dates
cuddling
complete my capsule wardrobe

I'm ready to put more work into my business this season and in the new year. I have a lot of plans and ideas. I just need to work on breaking them all down into smaller goals so I don't get too overwhelmed.

Wanna know how I did on my autumn list? Check it out here - autumn wish list. I was able to mark a few things off.

What are your wishes for autumn?
Leave a short list of your wishes in a comment down below.


reading - A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin
This post brought to you in part by:
 

No comments: