Monday, July 25, 2005

Time to Get Down to Business

Ugh...my post, it disappeared and now I must start again. So, yeah I was in the shower today thinking about turning 30 in a few years (4+ to be exact) and got to thinking that there are quite a few things I have yet to do and accomplish that I'd like to get done before I turn 30. In my mind I might still be young, but hey this body ain't gettin' any younger...unless, well no I couldn't do that.Anyway, I thought I need to make a list (because I like to make lists, it's the only way to get things done). I also thought I should be my list out there for all the world to see so I could be more accountable (not really, but okay).So here's my list of 30 things to do before I turn 30, in no particular order. There might be a few things on here that I can't really control, but hopefully fate will take hold and do it's thing.

  1. Have a blast on my golden birthday. (That'll be this year.)
  2. Go back to Germany.
  3. Go back to Hawaii.
  4. Learn to snowboard.
  5. Learn to surf.
  6. Get my driver's license.
  7. Buy my first car. (Why have a DL is you don't have a car?)
  8. Buy a house.
  9. Get a degree in Graphic Design.
  10. Enhance my photography skills.
  11. Become better know in the scrapbooking world.
  12. Meet the man of my dreams. (This would be somewhat out of my control.)
  13. Find out what it's like to really be in love.
  14. Marry the man of my dreams.
  15. Have child No. 1.
  16. Have child No. 2. (I'm cuttin it close ain't I.)
  17. Find the job of my dreams. (Not to include being a wife and mother.)
  18. Visit my Bae (grandmother) in the Philippines. (A flight that long freaks me out.)
  19. Get back with God.
  20. Meet up with my NCN girls. (Las Vegas anyone?)
  21. Pay off most of my debt.
  22. Lose that weight I gained in college. (I'll start tomorrow.)
  23. Develop closer relationships with my friends. (It's the quality, not the quantity.)
  24. Enhance my understanding and knowledge of politics, investing, finance and the world.
  25. Read more and watch TV less. (So many books, so little time.)
  26. Declutter my apartment and life.
  27. Get out and meet people. (Seriously, I'm more shy than people think.)
  28. Learn to listen better.
  29. Learn more about who I am. (That sounds so cliche, but whatever.)
  30. Do everything on this list.
Okay, so who's with me...what's your list look like?

No comments: