Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How Do You Just Let Go?

Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm a control freak.

I've been trying to just let go and let things be and let things happen on their own time (I believe I'm being very impatient), but no, I always have to putter around and muss with things. I have so many rules, it's silly. I had someone tell me they had to take notes just so they wouldn't do the something wrong, am I really that bad? And when things don't go a certain way and it's out of my control I obsess about why and how it can be fixed and what can I do. Why is that? What the heck happened to me in the past that I've become obsessed with how things will go and how they will turn out. Must go search memories and figure out what it is. (I don't think it helped that my parents pretty much let me have and do what I want, with minor limits...right, blame the parents.)

Please send help. Seriously.

No comments: