Thursday, September 1, 2005

I Did It

I submitted my admission application for art school so that I can get a BFA in Graphic Design. I applied to the Academy of Art University, the online degree program. I'm shooting to start in the spring since today is the first day of the fall semester. I'm hoping financial aid will pull through for me so that I can afford to attend. I'm excited to get started, but nervous as well. This is a big step for me to go back to school. I just graduated and now I'm going right back. Crazy. I had also thought of applying to Savannah College of Art and Design, but it wasn't affordable for me. I'm also thinking of getting a Master's degree in Photography, but think I should get through this second Bachelor's first (one thing to mark off my list of 30 before 30).

Wish me luck/good thoughts/whatever it is you do. Oh and if you'd like to help out with tuition...I'm gladly accepting donations. On a serious note, if you have any spare change laying around or even time, please donate to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

No comments: