Saturday, October 29, 2005

3 days + 12 hours of sleep = T-I-R-E-D

The last few days I've averaged about 4 hours of sleep a night.  This doesn't help at all when you have to work at the most exciting place on earth.  I don't know what my problem with getting to sleep at a decent hour is.  I can be tired as all get out and just lay in bed and not fall asleep, it kills me.  It's not like I nap during the day or anything.  I proclaimed this weekend stay in and nap and catch up on some zzz's weekend.  Hopefully it'll be a success.

In other news, I'm back at work again for at least a couple of weeks.  I really need to start looking for a regular gig or at least work on my business plan so I can get that off the ground and out there.  Work is bearable at the moment because I've got me a new piece of eye candy.  AB has known him since middle/high school is on a mission to set us up (all the way from FL).  He's definitely easy on the eyes and so far fun to talk to.  He also seems to have a problem falling asleep at night (maybe this is something we can work on together, LOL).

Nothing else to report, time for some donuts and a nap.  ZZZZZZzzzzzz...

No comments: