Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Birthday...mmmm...Yeah I Won't Say

One score and six years ago I was unleashed on the world, I wonder if that was a good idea.  I would love to say it was the best birthday ever [in life], but it wasn't.  I think this is the first year I've EVER had to spend my birthday alone, not my idea of a fun time.  I guess it happens sometimes.

I will say with much emphasis that I have some awesome friends from college and that I've met online.  They sent me well wishes and created special little pieces of art to let me know they were thinking of me and I really appreciate it.  It helped to brighten my lonely day.

Just so it wouldn't be so bad of a day I took myself out to eat.  I went to Champps and had a gyros, blech.  I have yet to find a place that can compete with gyros/doner kebabs from Germany.  Instead of cake I got cheesecake, I should've went with the cake.  Someone owes me cake and ice cream.  Tomorrow is an acceptable day for it to show up at my door.  Much appreciation.  Bought myself a hoodie and that was pretty much it.

Came home made lunch for tomorrow and chit chatted with Clark and AB.  So very, very exciting.  We can only hope that next year: a)I won't be alone and b)It'll be at least two times better.  That's all I'm asking.

No comments: