Friday, December 2, 2005

New This, New That

Haven't had much to say lately...it's been cold...and boring.  I've been a little busy with getting a bunch of projects done.  I've got two more weeks to get them all done and dang I'm going to get them done.I got my new camera lens yesterday say.  Love it.  Good results, no?  I feel conceited when I post pictures of myself, but I'm not, I just don't have any other models at the moment.  Anyone wanna model...sorry it doesn't pay but I'll let you have a few prints for yourself.  There are two other things in this photo that are new too.  Can you guess what they are?

The fridge is looking bare, will have to remedy that in the next couple of days.  Oddly enough the cupboards are well stocked.  How that happens I don't know.

Saw RENT the other day.  It was pretty good.  Must see the live show so I have something to compare it to, I have a feeling I might not like the movie so much if I see the show.

I love OREO's and I'm enjoying them right now...not now...right...now.  Must rid my apartment of these unhealthy, sugary snacks...but they're so damn good.

Okay, I can't think of anything else to say.  Something you'd like to discuss?  Come on, I'm sure there is...ask me...tell me...telepathicly mind meld with me.

No comments: