Sunday, March 5, 2006

It's Been Awhile

First off...I owe a chum from HS a shout out...this is for you Grayse. Happy Belated Birthday and I hope you're enjoying Germany. I will try harder next time to see you next time I'm in ATL. Me, you and Joe'l...we'll have to do something.
And now...yeah, yeah, it's been a while since I've posted. I know. I can't say that I've been REAL busy, because really I haven't...but I have been in a little bit of a funk. I don't know if it's the cold weather, school or just I don't know. I will say that I'm stressed out about one of my classes. It's a lot more than I was expecting. Not a challenge so much as how/what the teacher is grading. I get the concepts and all, but I guess my work just isn't up to her standards. It has been a while though since I've done drawing and what not. The other class on the hand I'm doing great in and I'm loving every minute of it.

I've let some things fall to the way side for a bit. Not sure what's really going on. I think I'm just a little lost at the moment. I'm sure I can easily be found. It's the darn weather I say, how is it that the weather can control how we feel. Hurry up Spring, I need a pick me up.

Have met some interesting new characters and have been doing a lot of thinking about this dating thing. I seriously don't think I'm dateable. Just about every single person I've met has never gotten past being just a friend, so needless to say I've got a large group of male type friends. Maybe that's just the way to go. Just grant one or two of them the perks...kissing, cuddling...etc. Thoughts anyone? I really don't know. This might require some more thought. I'll get back to you about it.

Can't really think about anything else that should be updated. No interesting quips or anecdotes to share either. I guess I should end this here, get some grub and start on that homework that's due tomorrow night.

No comments: