Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's Like Blah

I'm in a bit of a funk right now. I stayed in all day because I didn't think it was right to unleash my sullen attitude on the rest of society. I slept in...if you want to call it that. I was rudely awakened at 3:30AM and couldn't fall asleep because the neighbor's TV was loud. Woke up at 7AM, 8AM, 11:30AM and then finally sometime after 1PM. I also partook in a nap at 7PM.

Life is...I don't know what right now. I just need a big hug and some encouraging words.

School is *sigh*. I don't know what to say about that. I'm taking it week by week. I think I do a whole lot better when I'm in the actual classroom. I will make it through this though. I'm enjoying some of it and dreading the other part.

My photography has been neglected. Quite sad. That's how bad my funk is...neglecting a passion. Not quite sure where my head is at these days.

I have too much clutter in my life, apartment, etc. It all needs a good cleaning. Maybe that's what this week should be about.

Oh and if anyone has written a manual on how to understand men...can I borrow it?

No comments: