Wednesday, April 12, 2006

0 for 2

If you're a Pisces man...turn around and walk away now...no good will come of this...well...maybe a friendship.
*UPDATED*

He made his decision.

It's not very often that I find a man that I would want to be in a relationship with (of course I have crushed on, lusted after and been infatuated with a few...but hey...I'm a girl...apparently we do that)...as a matter of fact in the past seven years of my singledom there have only been TWO. Yes...TWO. And both have chosen the other girl over me. Yes I know, their loss. Blah, blah, blah. Why would I want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. Blah, blah, blah. It still hurts.

It's few and far between that I meet a man that I'm completely comfortable with, that I can be me around and not hold anything back. It's rare that I find someone who can make me laugh and that I have a great time with and I can tell just about everything to. That's why it hurts...even if it's just a little bit...it hurts. But unlike a some girls I know I'm not wrapped up in what my shortcomings may be. He just wasn't feelin' my vibe.

I'm actually surprised that I'm feeling hurt by number two. We haven't known each other all that long, less than six months in fact. But I guess there was a bit of a connection, more so than I thought. The first time we hung out...I thought to myself...WTF? We hung out again and he started to grow on me. And then all of sudden...BAM! I realized I was attracted to him.

We'll still be friends and for the most part, that's all that matters.

It's funny how much number one and two are alike. Almost the same person just in two different packages. The similarities are uncanny. I almost want to say that number two was the improved version of number one. Heck I mine as well say it. He was. Those Pisces men. I gotta stay away from them...no good can come from them...well other than great friendships.

And as he says, "So is life."

(I know there's someone better out there looking for me...I just wish I knew how far this journey is going to take me to find him.)

No comments: