Monday, April 17, 2006

In a Weird Place

I feel like I'm in a really weird place right now in regards to a friendship. I'm feeling rather conflicted about it. It seems we got back to where we were (although not quite the same place as previously) fast, faster than I expected and almost too fast for what I'm used to.

Is it too soon to be friends again?

There are days when I wish life was much more simple. I long for the days of when I was a kid again and I didn't have to make the tough decisions. In the grander scheme of things I know this isn't that difficult of a decision, but at the moment it feels like it is.

I sit here and roll my eyes and shake my head at myself thinking this is seems so silly to be concerned about. But I do get little pangs of hurt in my chest thinking about it/them/the situation. Maybe even though I tell myself I'm over it, I'm really not?

Sidenote: If the ducks who like to hang out in my apartment complex wake me up early again I'm going to be having duck for dinner.

No comments: