Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's Cold Outside

It's spring and it's cold. It snowed last week too. When is the warm weather coming? When can I put away most if not all of my winter clothing? Tell me Mother Nature, tell me. You don't like me very much do you.
Spring break is over, not that I really had much of a break. I went back to work last week Thursday only to be given a three day weekend. You've gotta love that, unless you need the money or something, which I do. But I also needed the extra day to do homework that is due tonight. I'm such a procrastinator and it's all just stressing me out very much so. I don't really know what my problem is with that. I guess it's because I'm really just not digging this class or the professor. But ay, what can I do? Of course right now I should be working on my homework but I'm not, I'm blogging and when I'm done here I'm going to clean.

The state of my apartment is stressing me out a bit. It's not THAT messy, but it's messy enough to bother me. I've got magazines piling up. I've got scrapbook papers piling up. I've got all sorts of projects...you guessed it...piling up. There are days when I wish I was the type of person that could only work on one project at a time. Start and finish, but no. I'm that person who has at least 5 or 6 different things going on all at once. And as soon as I finish one I add two or three more. It's just lovely, really it is.

Other than school and work, not much else is going on. I resigned up on a "networking/dating/whatever you want to call it to make you feel better" site for a month to see who I could "meet". Like I don't have enough else going on and need yet another distraction. Actually I do. I have already met a few interesting characters. It's fun.

[Begin Rant]

If men are supposed to be so simple when it comes to feelings/emotions/etc, then why can't they say what's on their minds? Be honest. Be upfront. I'm honest with you; be honest with me. I can handle it. I might be upset at first, but I'll get over it. Faster even if you're upfront about it. Please don't string me along, I know what your "guy speak" means. I'm not gonna play that game. This isn't directed to any one man in particular, but if you're reading this and you think it applies to you...it probably does.

[End Rant]

Okay, I'm off to clean and tackle these piles that are calling to me.

No comments: