Thursday, August 3, 2006

I would love some pease and quiet.

  1. The rain has finally come. Woo hoo...but I bet it's going to be muggy now. Blech.
  2. This baby book is due tomorrow, me thinks I should start working on it today.
  3. I also need to get stuff together to sell on eBay.
  4. I need money. I hate that.
  5. I need to find some new music to listen too, the same 90 songs isn't cuttin' it anymore.
  6. I have a lot of needs today.
  7. "...you might be more than just a one night lady..."
  8. Four to six more weeks and I can change these earrings.
  9. Five more weeks until school starts again.
  10. I got a job interview on Monday.
  11. I'm already nervous.
  12. I loathe my new neighbor and their loud music.
  13. I would love some peace and quiet.
  14. This is why I need a house where there are no shared walls.
  15. I have barely started working on the baby book.
  16. I spend way too much time procrastinating and finding other things to do.
  17. The internets are evil.
  18. "...kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, kick, push...coast..."
  19. I wonder how many times I can change my vox template in 24 hours until I'm happy.
  20. I want to make a sandwich but I don't even have any bread.
  21. I really need to go grocery shopping.
  22. Look at that, at another need.
  23. I have no motivation.
  24. That scares me.
  25. Just as much as being kicked out of my apartment or having to declare bankruptcy.
  26. I'm really not sure what I can do to change that.
  27. My nose is peeling. I knew two days was probably two too many for sitting at the pool.
  28. I still haven't learned my lesson.
  29. If it's not one neighbor it's the the other.
  30. I NEED A HOUSE!!!

No comments: