Sunday, August 6, 2006

Maybe it's time to look in the mirror and admit that to some I am quite attractive...inside and out.

  1. "those two girls over there...they're prostitutes"
  2. Taco Bell is so good after a little bit of alcohol.
  3. Wine and Nachos...not a bad combination.
  4. Antoine is such a punk sometimes. Him and his stories.
  5. Mmmmm mint water. And not the $2 a bottle stuff.
  6. Tired.
  7. Must.Clean.Apartment.
  8. Must.Get.Out.Of.Bed.
  9. AB is so wrong.
  10. "Photgraphy takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." ~Dorothea Lange
  11. I wanna go to Target. But I don't have any Target money.
  12. Target is the DEVIL.
  13. Today was magazine day with the mail. I have too many subscriptions.
  14. I want some pasta.
  15. I wonder what I can make with butter, milk, garlic and seasonings.
  16. Men get on my nerves sometimes.
  17. Banana chips are great. I could eat them all day long.
  18. Are you ready for some football?
  19. I keep having mini hot flashes.
  20. I don't think that's a good thing.
  21. Cheap and free pizza are a good thing.
  22. There are a lot of people running around tonight. Forgot all about the Brickyard 400.
  23. No one wanted to come out tonight.
  24. Busters.
  25. Pizza is never as good the next day as it is fresh.
  26. I REALLY need to go to the dentist.
  27. I don't want to do anything at all today.
  28. I'm freaking out about tomorrow.
  29. Job searching really sucks.
  30. I should probably start working on that laundry before I run out of draws to wear.
  31. Looking at my clothing selection...I think it's time to grow up a little bit.
  32. Where are all my "work" clothes?
  33. Folding shirts that are just going to end up in the trash is useless.
  34. I have my moments.
  35. The things that some guys say. Wow...just wow.
  36. Maybe it's time to look in the mirror and admit that to some I am quite attractive...inside and out.
  37. I wish they'd put Daria on DVD already.
  38. I wish I could sleep through tomorrow and wake up Tuesday with a job.
  39. According to several health and weight loss websites I'm obese.
  40. I doesn't look like that to me.
  41. *sigh*
  42. I'm really missing adult male companionship.
  43. Just hanging out, watching TV, talking. Simple stuff.
  44. ...The best thing since sliced bread...In his kiss, his hugs, his lips, his touch...
  45. It's hot...if I take off anymore clothes I'll be naked.

No comments: