Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Round and Round

So I have all these posts marinating in my tiny hollow shell of a brain and I keep meaning to put them down on paper...er...well more like Notepad, but I keep forgetting. I'm good at forgetting. And now I can't think of anything good to blog about.

I want to change my layout. While I love this one...I want something different, but can't find anything I like...and it seems that the ones I do deem acceptable will need some tweeking. That's all good and well, but I'm not in the mindset for tweeking...gimme it already done and ready to go.

Nothing new on the homefront other than it's hot as...well lets just say it's really hot and I'm getting tired of it. I will admit that I've been taking advantage of unemployment and the sun and have been spending a few hours outside getting crispy. Still not quite satisfied with coloring but it will do. I don't want to be one of those crazy insane people who is obsessed with tanning. I won't become one of them. Seriously dude...I won't.

Um...damn...must remember to type those topics up so I can remember to blog them. Remind me. Thanks, I appreciate it. Or if you have any deep and insightful questions...ask.

Oh and um...yeah...thanks.

No comments: