Wednesday, August 2, 2006

*shakes fist in anger*

  1. I finally registared for fall classes today.
  2. I also bought the required materials.
  3. School is making me broke.
  4. I *hate* student loans.
  5. I know hate is such a strong word, but it applies to the situation
  6. It's hot.
  7. "...just a rebel to the world with no place to go... "
  8. It's hot. (I know I said that already, I can read.)
  9. A didn't deposit the money in my account like he said he was going to...ARGH!
  10. *shakes fist in anger*
  11. I think I have too many blogs.
  12. I'm addicted to the internet.
  13. Do you think there is a 12 step program for that?
  14. I could never go back to dial up.
  15. NEVER!
  16. It's hot out and my crazy self made soup for dinner.
  17. I really wanted a sandwich.
  18. I could eat sandwich every day.
  19. I've been so tired lately.
  20. I wish I knew what was causing it.
  21. I REALLY need to work on this project I said I'd have done by Friday.
  22. I swear I'll start tomorrow.
  23. It's for money for goodness sakes. And I need the money.
  24. ...mmmm...cookies...
  25. Okay, must go get cookies...and a tall glass of milk...okay a short glass.

No comments: