Sunday, March 18, 2007

...I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Since I can't decided what to call the shoe store hottie just yet he's going to be TheNewBoy until I can figure something out. I need to get to know him better.

Okay so TheNewBoy is divorced with two kids ages 5 and 6. Talk about baggage.

I really know how to pick them. I don't even ease into it. No practice with someone who's just divorced or just has A kid...it's straight into someone
divorced with KIDS.

Part of me says that's too much, but the stronger part of me says just jump in feet first and go for it and see how it works out. If it doesn't...it was good practice.

The St. Paddy's Day party at AW's place was interesting. I didn't drink any green beer or partake in any Irish Car Bombs. I'm such a downer sometimes.

"...I see a little silhouetto of a man...Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango...Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me...Galileo,galileo...Galileo galileo...Galileo figaro-magnifico..."

I got the best sleep all week at AW's place and it was only five hours.

Quite refreshing.

TheNewBoy has his kids this weekend, it seems he wanted to come by and see me before I leave, but that'd would entail him having to drag the kids with him...it seems too soon to meet them.

Me + Kids = Huh? Mucho awkward.

He asked me to bring him a shirt back from Cali. We'll see how nice I want to be.

I have to have these shoes:



If anyone would like to contribute to my funds to obtain them, click on the donate button on my profile. Thanks...appreciate it.

Did not get to see TheNewBoy last night. I think he got into it with his ex. I'm not sure I can handle someone with so much baggage. But I feel like I'm really willing to try. I want to run as fast as I can in the opposite direction, but something is stopping me.

Off to Cali today...out of Indiana...woo hoo.

The weather page says 60's and 70's all week with one day of rain. Yeah baby, let's work on this tan.

I get to meet TheFutureExHusband and I'll get to see family that I haven't seen in about 20 years...literally.

Procrastinating...I leave for the airport in 6 hours and still have not packed.

"...I'm the one who wants to be with you...Deep inside I hope you feel it too...
Waited on a line of greens and blues...Just to be the next to be with you..."

Three hours to go and well I got clothes out, they just need to be made into outfits and then put in the bag. That really shouldn't be too hard.

At least my apartment is clean...I just gotta get moving on the other stuff.

Bag is finally packed and ready to go. Just gotta remember the chargers.

No comments: