Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Loser Updates

So apparently I'm a big loser and I haven't really blogged in months.  And really it's because I ain't got ish to blog about and probably because I've gotten into listing which I do on my other blog.  Also because my days are pretty damn boring.  I get up, go to work if I'm scheduled to work, come home and play around on the internets and then sleep only to wake up and do it all again the next day.

Nothing extremely exciting going on.  I'm not dating anyone.  I'm still at the same job.  And these days I rarely go out.  Although I did go out the other night and ended up at a strip club.  Yeah, it's pretty lame when a "customer" has more titties than all the strippers put together.  Somethings wrong with that picture.  Get some implants girls.  I'm sure the men would appreciate it more when you rub your "chest" in their faces.

I did meet someone new though, but I don't really want to talk about him until I get the chance to feel this out and see where it's going to go.  We haven't gone out yet and haven't really talked too much either.

I have been looking for a new job and it's such a daunting process.  I found the job I want and it's going to be mine.  YOU HEAR THAT UNIVERSE, I'M CLAIMING THAT JOB THAT I WANT.  HELP ME OUT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.  DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU UNIVERSE.

Oh, I have lost a few pounds.  Which is always good...but I have the feeling I may gain some of it back shortly now that I actually have groceries.  We'll see though.

Anywho, I'm going to go and try to have a life.  Maybe something noteworthy will happen.  But for now carry on.

No comments: