Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm gonna be okay.

I've begun to notice that I have a new habit. I like to tuck my hands inside the top of my bra...I almost look like my hands are in my pits a la Molly Shannon in Superstar...but not quite. I'm not really groping myself, just comfortably resting my hands inside because I don't know where else to put them. It keeps my hands toasty and warm and the skin is nice and soft and squishy. I wonder if anyone else does this or am I just a weirdo.


Holy...what the??? Earthquake for your morning wake up anyone?


Nick has volunteered to be my "man agent".


*rolls on floor laughing*


I really could probably use one right about now. I can't seem to pick them out myself.


I just turned down good sex. But for a good reason. I'm trying play nice with Karma these days.


I also just turned down dinner with a couple of attractive strangers. I swear there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just trying to do my own thing.


It was so lovely to wear a dress today. The only thing that was missing was a pair of flip flops, but my Chucks did just fine. I gots my own style.


Dude if you're going to put me on hold for an extended period of time I need you to a.) have some decent music and b.) check on me every couple of minutes so I know you know I'm still on the line. thankyouverymuch


Seriously lady, are you deaf? If you're not going to wear both earbuds in your ear can you at least turn them down? I like my bus rides with some bit of peace and quiet.


Having to cover an extra shift tonight was totally worth it when the southern boys from came in with their tight pants and lovely asses.


Boss Lady No. 1: Hi, how can I help you?

Southern Boy: I'm lookin' for an outfit for my wife?

BLN1: Okay, about what size is she?

SB: *looks me up and down* Eh, about her size. *pointing to me*


Note to all men: If you've been with your significant other for over a year I'm gonna need you to have a clue about what size she is. When she goes to the bathroom after some nookie, take a peek at the size of her clothing and make a note of it. Sales women don't usually appreciate being checked out and compared like that.


SB might've gotten a pass because he was an out of town cutie, but I really hope your wife was my size.


The clear skies and the almost full moon looked quite lovely tonight.


Another one of my favorite blogs. I don't know if I'll ever get around to making anything on it...but damn it I'll try. I think my thighs are telling me they need some cupcakes.


"...let's pretend for one night, I'm the man in your life...and we do the things that lovers do...all the loving you like, I'll give it to you just right...there's nothing less than special when it comes to you..."


What a lovely bomb to be dropped right as I'm heading out the door. Approximately two weeks to find a place to lay my head with all of $20 to my name.


*deep heavy sigh*


It's cool though. I'm gonna be okay. I'll figure something out.


*thinks positively*


Chewy Lemonheads & FRIENDS is what's real in the streets.


So to clean up Indy they need to ween the crackheads off of crack with Chewy Lemonheads & FRIENDS have them help fix up a lot of the beautiful housing we have here in town and then give'em a one way ticket to somewhere on the Megabus. Right Les? Okay so the plan needs some tweeking. We're working on it.


Oh my eyes!!! T-shirts and fishnets...I didn't want to see ALL that.


alpha. did his thing. Congrats dude.


J. Moore's hugs were just what I needed.


McDishes looks...well...young and...well it'll take some getting used to.


*laughs*


Thanks dude.


Thanks Les for a great date.


So I let him suck me back in. I mostly deleted him and was fine with not contacting him and losing myself in the nonsense and then...he texts me. And there he is...back in the door. Telling me if he had a place down here I could stay with him. Working things out basically. Blah blah blah. And I fell for it. It made me feel good. And now stupid for thinking it would work and that it could possibly be an option. Why?

No comments: