Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally...

So this post is old...well a couple of weeks at least. I FINALLY got my drivers license. Yay!!! I overcame that fear and let go of the added stress and made the appointment to take the driving test and passed. The goal McDishes had set for me was July 4th and I'm sure I could've taken the test around then, but I procrastinated and didn't make the appointment in time and ended up taking it a week later. It's okay though. I have my drivers license and that's all that matters. I'm so proud of myself and a lot of my friends who understand how much of a struggle this was for me are proud of me too. And it feels great.

I don't really have a great desire to own a car right now, BUT I am being a responsible adult and have started to put away money from each paycheck towards a car.  There's still gas and insurance too, which I'm not really looking forward too.  I'm not sure how people do it.  Can't I just buy a bicycle and call it a day?

Being able to drive is going to open a lot of doors...eventually.  I can't wait.  I think I might have to rent a car one weekend just for fun.

No comments: