Thursday, February 24, 2011

flafel

  • If you don't have the balls to approach me and have to send your friends over, then I don't have the time to talk to you. I don't think I'm that unapproachable...then again I am kinda mean.
  • I had someone from work ask me if I was from Brooklyn, said I had a vibe about me. I'm just me.
  • #nowplaying The Only Exception - Paramore
  • Rain, rain go away...come back on a day when I have no where to go and want to nap all day.
  • Rumor has it that hugs are a dudes way to test drive the boobies. Bwahahaha! That's pretty damn smart. I love hugs too much to stop hugging people.
  • I've noticed that I'm a lot happier these days and I smile a lot. I don't know what I'm so happy about, but hey, whatever.
  • Hookah needs to happen this week. (We're planning on Saturday. Yay!!!)
  • Flafel
  • This is bullshit!!! Sometimes I feel like I just have to say that. No reason.
  • That made me smile, but I'm not gong to read too much into it.
  • I'm willing and able/So I lay my cards on your table/I wanna love you - I wanna love, love and treat- love and treat you right
  • Make up looks kinda romantic today and I'm just going to work in the hoodie/jeans/Chucks combo. Eh oh well.
  • Ha, I mention Chucks and then get an email from Converse. One day I'll be able to order a custom pair of Chucks.
  • Gaaaah...I think I might be getting sick. My sense of smell is super sensitive right now.
  • My coworker who says he likes hip hop has no idea who J Dilla was. :(
  • If you claim to really be into  and don't know who J Dilla is I secretly judge you and  sometimes assume you must listen to Boosie and what not. *shudders*
  • *shrugs*
  • My #futurehusband will be a weirdo too. We'll both seem pretty normal in each other's eyes though.
  • Apparently no one checks their messages. They see the phone number on the caller ID and just call the number back. They'd save themselves a phone call if they'd just listen to the damn message I left.
  • I wanna hold hands with you and do dumb shit together.
  • throw your hands in the air...wave'em like you just don't care...and if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit...then everybody let me hear you say O-Yea-yer
  • #nowplaying Come Close - Common
  • I like when he calls me babe. Even if that's just a term he uses in general. It still makes me smile.
  • You've got this look I can't describe/You make me feel like I'm alive/When everything else is a fade/Without a doubt you're on my side
  • Pushing rage. When the people in front of you walk to slow. I've had that. I wonder what it'd be like to just push someone too.

No comments: