Thursday, April 21, 2011

it's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you...

Busy, busy, busy...that's what I've been.

The new job at the Lego Store is pretty awesome. The commute sucks, but I'm glad to have a job again. That first week we were open was brutal. Because I have every other weekend off I ended up working 9 days straight. Long days at that. Half of them were supposed to be short, but that's not how it worked out. I can't really complain though because it earned me some over time and I'll have a nice big check.

“I don’t want to casually date forever. I just want to love one person really hard and really intensely. I want to settle down and be domestic and cook dinner and have lazy Sundays in bed. I want someone who will love me all my lifetime, who will be faithful, who will raise children with me, who will hold my hand when we are old and grey. I want a career I love, time to do the things I enjoy doing, passion, great sex, dancing, fireworks. I want it all.” ~Spatch from The Spatch Diaries

Yep that's how I feel. I'm not even casually dating anyone. I'm a little scared of dating. I have a crush on someone though. And I can communicate with him through social networking sites, but when I see him in public it's like I freeze up. I'll wave and smile, but that's about all I can muster up. He wasn't saying much either until last night when he spoke to me about something I asked him about online. And it was nice and the conversation last a couple of minutes, but that was it. I wanted to talk more, but we weren't in the right venue and I didn't know what to say to him.  I so want to talk to him and hang out with him and get to know him, but I don't know how to approach the subject. I'm a chicken shit.

I haven't been going out much since I started working. It's wake up, go to work, come home, eat, shower, go to sleep. I did push myself a few times to spend some time with friends though. The  usual haunt at Coaches and then Burlesque Bingo Bango Show, which was more bingo than burlesque which kinda sucked, but I got to hang out with LJ and that's always a good time.

I had this past weekend off which was a much needed break from work and FA and I hit up Record Store Day. I wore my beard and it was awesome sauce. Sunday I went and saw Talib Kweli. It was a good concert and we had a good spot right at the front of the stage. Crotch in our face close. BB and I aren't good fans though, we don't get too excited.

see, we were CLOSE!
Other than that not much else is going on. There is a gentleman that I'm pretty sure has a crush on me and there is another gentleman who I don't know what's going on with him or what his intentions are. I'm not too interested in either gentlemen since I have a crush on ScruffyNerdy.

Oh and Mother's Day is right around the corner so I've been working on Mother's Day cards. You know you need a few. Check'em out.

http://issaino.etsy.com

No comments: