Wednesday, March 28, 2012

exhausted

I'm still trying to catch up on all the things I was supposed to do when I got back from out of town on Monday. It didn't help that I spent all day Monday in bed...sick.

This weekend was pretty effin' awesome. I got to meet a lot of awesome people that work for [toy company]. I wish they all worked with me here in Indy. It'd be a fun team. I hope I get to hang out with and spend time with many of them again.

The weekend was four days of building a store, stocking a store and then running said store as about 30K+ passed through the Event. It also consisted of dancing, eating lots of good food, drinking and spending time with new friends.

If this was what the majority of my job was, I might like it more than I do at the moment. If I could find something to do in the in between. I'd love to just be part of the Event team.

I had one frustrating moment with [toy company] and the Event, but I don't want to talk about. It's not worth it and hopefully those folks will get what's coming to them. And as we all know, life's not fair. We just have to deal with it.

I'm really just glad I was able to widen my circle of friends to include Brandie (who is HILARIOUS), Terri, Patrick, Davin, Sunshine (Ben), Vanessa and the others. Brandie and Davin who I think made a love match. Cute.

And of course the love trip ended with me getting food poisoning or something. Barfing downtown out of town, in a bathroom in Greensburg and then finally when arriving home. So much sleeping occurred after that. Oy. I need the rest after the weekend though. I wish I would've been able to enjoy that king size bed more.

This post probably sounds kinda vague, because it is. Even though I have like three readers, it's still a public blog. So yeah.

Anywho, I have a shit ton of stuff to do and I'm sleepy and I have to work in the morning. A long day at that. :(

No comments: