|red velvet french toast from yolk|
five awesome things
- productivity - getting things done that need to be done. i'm good at procrastinating. i like to make to do lists and love to cross off what has been accomplished. makes me feel like i'm getting things done.
- random crochet projects - last week it was jellyfish for a friends birthday, this week it's a hairband for a fellow tumblr, next week a minnie mouse outfit for my aunt to give as a gift. fun stuff. i enjoy the challenge and the joy it brings to others.
- road trips - i like to get out of town as often as i can. it's a nice break from the daily grind. i go to Chicago as often because right now it's the easiest place to go, even if for the day. i can't wait to see more of the country though.
- "I trust your judgement/creativity." - when a client says this...YES!!! i get to do my own thing, no restrictions and my clients are okay with that and i haven't gotten any complaints.
- red velvet french toast - this had to be the best meal i had the whole time i was in Chicago this weekend. oh so good. i regret not taking the last piece home with me to eat later. that's okay, we shall meet again.