Saturday, May 19, 2012

mr. telephone man

Yay!!!  I have a new (to me) phone. Or a replacement. It's whatever. I don't remember if I mentioned this previously, but the screen on my TOUCH screen phone was starting to go out. When typing I couldn't use the p, q, shift and back space. Anything in the corners didn't work either. PAIN. IN. THE. ASS. I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. That wouldn't have been a good idea though. I'm pretty sure tantrums aren't covered in the insurance.

My replacement arrived on Thursday. I was coming home and saw UPS down the street and thought I hope they don't have my package on the truck still and Yay! they didn't, they'd left it in the leasing office. I pretty much lost all my text messages. *sad* And I'm working on adding back most of the apps I had. But now it seems this replacement phone is acting wonky. I'm not digging it. Not cool dude. NOT. COOL. We shall see. I may be making another trip back to the repair center this week. These issues are making me want an iPhone and I can get a decent deal on the iPhone. It might happen.

mmmmm...Nutella

I love Nutella and lately I've been eating it frozen. It's like a chocolate bar on a stick. The only thing is you have to remember not to stick the spoon directly in your mouth straight from the freezer. Not unless you're okay with reenacting the frozen tongue scene from A Christmas Story. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Amy Winehouse came up on my iPod the other day and it just sort of hit me that she's dead. It seems weird. She was young. And then all these other musicians that are passing. There's a big ol' party going on somewhere right now and these folks are jamming. #random

I had a pretty good mail week this week. Birchbox AND a consignment check. Consignment checks always make for good mail days as I never expect them. Extra money in my pocket for bills and things. I'ma have to hit up an ATM today or tomorrow and get some cash...this after depositing a shit ton of cash on Monday. Should've held on to some of it. Oh well.

As for my Birchbox, I feel like that sucker took FOREVER to get here. I usually get mine pretty quick, but this month it took a little longer. I think they're getting pretty busy over there now that so many people have signed up. I think I heard at one point they weren't allowing any new members. I love them. I might make a separate post to share my box with y'alls.

*deep heavy sigh* I thought I'd figured out a way to get ScruffyNerdy from sticking his hands in my face by tweeting him that if he did it again we went together. It didn't work. I'm not even sure why he does it. It drives me nutty though and one of these days I might actually punch him in the chest. He'll be gone soon though, so hopefully it won't come to that.


Have you guys seen this DIY yet? OMG! I have to do this and soon. It's from the HGTV blog. I can't wait to try it out.

I'll leave y'alls with that. I'm off this weekend and I have to make the most of it and I've got a bunch to do as well. See y'alls tomorrow for five awesome things.

Mr. Telephone Man - New Edition

No comments: