Sunday, June 10, 2012

5AT: fabric and scantily clad boys

 five awesome things

  1. Lucy's Crab Shack by Sweetwater for Moda - The prints and colors of this fabric are so cute and they feel so soft. I just wanna wrap myself in it. And when I get the quilt finished I'll be able to do just that.
  2. Free brownie from Chick Fil A - I like free stuff, especially in the form of food. This brownie completed the meal beautifully, nice and chocolately and moist. I might have to snag another before the end of the month since no one else really seems interested in the free cards we were given at work.
  3. Getting to leave work and not having to finish out an event - What a day that was. Loud and busy. And we were short a person to add to the chaos. I got to leave at my designated time. I needed to. I was tired and I couldn't hear myself think. The quiet of the bus ride home and peacefulness of my apartment were perfect.
  4. Winning ANOTHER giveaway - That's like two in a little over a month. I love it. You can't win if you don't play. I won a Snowwhite and the Huntsmen movie prize pack from Universal and Mandy over at Chocolate and Cream Cake. (Check out here blog, she's got all the great info on nerd goodness.
  5. Pride - drag queens, scantily clad boys, sun and fun. It's good to see this city celebrate that everybody is different. It's always seems to be an anything goes type of celebration. I like to people watch and see all the people openly expressing their love.

No comments: