Friday, June 8, 2012

the end...finally

Yes!!!  I made it. Today was my last day of a nine day stretch at work and it kinda dragged, but it didn't. You know what I mean? I'm so glad to have the next two days off. Then I work one day and then get the next two days off before heading to Milwaukee for work (I hope I get to see my BFF). I really need the break. I'm pretty tired and I have a lot of stuff I need/want to get done. This was supposed to be my weekend to work, but I requested Saturday off to catch the parade and celebrate Pride, as well as catch the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange. I some how ended up with Sunday off too. I'm not complaining.

Yesterday I came home from work/picking up groceries to find out that my neighbor (two doors down on the same floor) was murdered in his apartment. Oy! I understand things like this happen, but that's just too close to home for me. I'm ready to find a new place to live for sure. I'm not even sure who the guy was as I'm always unsure of who is living in the last two apartments at the end of the hall. There are always people coming and going.

On top of that I've had three bloody noses in the last 24 hours. I don't know what's causing them, but for the moment they seem to have stopped. I'm glad for that. It was fun at work thinking my nose my be bleeding again when it started to feel a little runny. Paranoid much. Anywho, I guess I should probably go tackle some of this to do list, like the dishes in the sink.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? Oh and here's a sneak peak at a post to come.


No comments: