Wednesday, June 27, 2012

frustrated - *deep heavy sigh*

I don't even know where to begin, but I'm frustrated...with myself. I think I tend to try to do more than I should be doing all at once. My brain over flows with ideas and I want to get my hands into all of them, all at once. It's like I'm walking around my apartment picking up magazine, socks, shirts, shoes, dishes, cups and I'm not putting anything down. Just walking around in circles and trying to do everything and then do some more. Does that make any sense?

I think my apartment is a reflection of how I feel like my life is right now. It's a mess. It's organized, but it's a mess. Piles of random things everywhere. Stains on the carpet. Random junk that really just needs to be thrown out. Unfinished projects. It's stressful and frustrating. I know what I need to do, but my hands are too full with other things to do anything about it. I start and then get distracted by something else. I'm very much oh pretty shiny things, oh waffles. Wait, what's going on here?

HELP!

I need some structure. To do lists are kinda helpful, but I end up making excuses or putting things off. I'm not sure what else I can do or what else anyone can say to me that would help. I'm a fucking adult. I need to start acting like one.

No comments: