Saturday, June 30, 2012

june goals - update

june goals*

  • save $100 - Nothing. I just started quilting this month (you can check me out over here) and my extra money has been spent on fabric. Seems weird. I still don't have all the stuff I want/need and I want to buy a new sewing machine. I'm crazy.
  • start couch to 5K - I started super late. I bought new shoes (above) and just started the program on Thursday. My hips were all like...dude, what do you think you're doing? I run in the mornings. I was told people who train in the morning or more likely to do their workout. True. No way I'd be able to go running in the evening with as hot as it has been so far this summer.
  • purge bedroom closet - This was like the EASIEST goal on this list. And nothing. My bedroom closet doesn't even really have that much stuff in it. Jackets, some bags and a few other things. *sigh*
  • start and finish reading 5 books - This also should've been an easy task since I like to read. I didn't even make it half way through. I read two books and started a third, but that's it. I need to start reading more. I have plenty of time in the morning on the way to work and in the afternoon/evening on the way home. I think I'm gonna work on this one again. I need to do more reading.
  • learn the lyrics to a song by heart - Another fail. I didn't even get a song chosen to learn. This could've been an easy goal too. Meh.
As you can see I did another piss poor job at accomplishing any of my goals for the month, 1.5 out of 5. But I did make more progress on these goals than I did on my may goals. I have no excuses and I'm not making any. I just didn't do them. No motivation. I'm not even gonna try to get hype about July. Especially since I haven't even thought of any goals for July.

*click here for original june goals post

No comments: