Sunday, July 1, 2012

5AT: thunderstorms and strippers

  1. bow ties - They're adorable and make just about any man look attractive. Kinda. I don't know what it is about them. They're distinguished, but fun. A break from the normal noose. And they can be made in so many fun colors and patterns.
  2. male strippers - Specifically Channing Tatum in Magic Mike. The only reason I wanted to see the movie. He's cute and has a nice body. I'd lick his neck.
  3. thunderstorms - The thunder and lightning and rain and cool weather that they bring. I love them. They're perfect for cuddling up with someone and watching a movie or just cuddling up in the bed.
  4. coworkers who cover your shift - I worked 9 days straight again and I had two very long days in the middle. Thankfully a coworker was willing to take my morning hours from one of those days so I just had to cover the afternoon half of the day. It helped break up a looooong work week. How is that not awesome?
  5. Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Drawing Class - A pin up model, random prizes and interesting conversation. This was not on my agenda for the day, but I went on a whim with a friend and it was fun. I even won some Hello Kitty stickers for my totally not awesome figure drawings.
I'm thinking about linking up with My Grey Desk Blog for the High Five for Friday posts so I might be moving my 5AT posts to Friday instead of having it on Sunday. That is all. Carry on.

No comments: